Friday 19 July 2013

Creative Fingers Welcomes Lynne

Hello and welcome to Creative Fingers
This is our third week of the month
We wish you all a warm welcome to our challenge blog and we look forward to seeing all your wonderful creations
Our theme is
'Anything Goes'
The challenge will run until Thursday 1st August
You can enter twice using any image but if you want another change to win your 3rd entry needs to be sponsors image - please add (3) next to your name

You must also be a follower to win a prize
We have a fantastic sponsor for the month

Lacy Sunshine

first prize wins a
$20 voucher to spend in her store

Today we would like to introduce a new member of the team.

Please give a warm welcome to Lynne
Hi I'm Lynne and I live in Ayrshire in Scotland. I am first and foremost mum to a gorgeous wee boy. I also work part-time in housing. I have been a crafter on and off for ten years but my passion was reignited in 2012 when I was on maternity leave. I set up my blog, joined lots of crafting groups in Facebook and haven't looked back! I am constantly amazed at all the wonderful work I see on blogs and I love to be inspired and am always learning. It's a dream come true for me to be part of this wonderful team. xxx

Lynne Introduction card

You can see more of her work here
Now onto the Design Teams cards
 
Zoe's Card
Zoe 
You can see more of her work here
An's Card
Ans
You can see more of her work here
Angelique

You can see more of her work here

Thanks for joining us we look forward to seeing all your wonderful creations
Come back next week and meet another member of the team


Challenge Rules
You need to be a follower to win a prize

You may enter 2 times per challenge using any image, the third needs to be from our sponsor
all 3 entries must be new and different as in not enter 3 times with the same project
We are a paper craft challenge blog, so sorry no digital cards/projects allowed

You must post a new creation - no back linking to older posts

Please link to your blog post not main blog

Please link back to our challenge blog
Winners will be picked through Random.org.

We ask that the winner of the challenge e-mail us by 9 pm GMT on the Thursday following the announcement. Any unclaimed prizes will be re-drawn and announced with the next challenge.



After the recent events which you can read about here:
http://lacysunshine.blogspot.nl/2013/07/tired-of-rumours-and-malicious-lies.html
We have decided to make a stand.

What does this mean for our challenge blog?
Not much except that we will no longer accept challenge entries that use a SB
image.

We're not here to tell you that you can't use them.
That is still entirely your choice.
We simply don't accept them as entries in our challenges.


Huggsss,
Zoe, Angelique and the Creative Fingers Team
xxx


4 comments:

  1. I just wanted to say good for you for taking a stand and not allowing SB images in your challenges. Thank you for the fun challenge and all of the great inspiration from the DT. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the DT's work who is SB? anyway I have not used a stamp is that ok Janet T

    ps. like this blog will be back again

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tfs the gorgeous DT inspiration and thanks for the challenge, I hope to be back later in the month using one of Heather's digi's. Also well done to you for standing up to the SB lot - I hope more challenges follow your suit hugs Karen

    ReplyDelete